Thursday, January 6, 2011

Restless

It's late at night, but I can't sleep. Today Graham and I looked at another house in Fairbanks. It is much smaller than the current residence, but so cozy. January/ February is a terrible time to move, considering the frigid temps, but we both really liked the little cabin. There are big, open windows that will be perfect during the summer. It's closer to town, yet tucked away in the woods on a six acre plot. As I close my eyes, I can't help imagining it with our things. Or wondering how it's going to be without Graham.

Thankfully, I have Lucy, Finn, good friends, and wonderful family.





2 comments:

  1. We moved (while we were in Alaska) during January, but luckily the temps rose to above zero on moving day. It wasn't so bad. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the worst time to move! We moved in the snow, probably not as cold as Alaska, but it was cold enough for snow, lol. Love that cat!

    ReplyDelete