Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mmmm the taste of fall.

Today was relaxing. I checked out a new pet store location and scored some free samples and coupons. Lucy loves meeting new people and having them coo over her! Then I headed over to Barnes and Noble. We have the best Barnes & Noble ever! There is a round fireplace with cozy chairs surrounding it. I was hoping to get my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, but they were all out of pumpkin, so I settled on my 'go to' Chai. A couple magazines later and I headed to Old Navy. Hey peeps- there aren't a lot of stores around here, so don't judge! :-P I picked up some cords and am so happy! I just love fall and everything associated with it. Then headed home for a quick bubble bath. I'm freezing here, but am trying not to turn up the heat yet. I start the new job tomorrow and am excited and a little nervous. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You should've come home with me just for the shopping. I went nuts! J might kill me and I'm not done yet ;) I've had withdrawals. Good luck at your new job. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete