Sunday, October 30, 2011

my bedroom

When I first moved, I thought I was going to paint my bedroom pink... after all, it might be the last chance to paint it an uber girly color. After painting the living room, I realized I had no desire to spend another week with a stiff neck.  So, all in all I painted one room, folks, one room.
At first this was the setup...
It needed some color, so in came some new curtains:
 

The other curtain were repurposed to the kitchen- where they fit in perfectly!




2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors of that frame and the print! Etsy? I would love to get a print made up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look great. The touch of color you added to the bedroom made for a complete POP! Looking great and such a cute kitchen.

    Check out my blog and giveaway at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete